Shipping & Delivery
Excalibur Iron Doors LLC is doing business as “Excalibur Iron Doors”.
1.Shipping Receiving (not applicable when Excalibur Iron Doors installs)
All deliveries are “curb-side” delivery.
Due to the nature of the goods, deliveries outside of metro-Texas area, the customer must provide assistance to unload the goods from the delivery truck.
Upon receipt the goods; customer must perform a visual inspection of the package.
• Note any damage on the delivery receipt as provided the carrier driver.
• Report the damage in writing and forward a copy of the delivery receipt to Excalibur Iron Doors.
There is a 7 days period to inspect the good upon receiving for concealed damage.
• Concealed damage is damage inside packaging that is non-visible at the moment of receiving the goods.
• The damage must be reported in writing supported by photos.
We can hold finished goods for 30 days; however, a charge of $40 per package per month will be assessed after 30 days grace period. For example, a single door has 1 package, and double doors have 3 packages. Please check number of packages with your sales person. The balance of the order must be fully paid within the initial 30 days holding period. The storage fees will be assessed at the end of the month, and it must be paid within 30 days period. The maximum holding period is 6 months. If the customer fails to comply with any of the above agreements, the customer must fully pay the balance and accept the order immediately. Otherwise the order will be considered as refused and cancelled by the customer, and the goods become the property of Excalibur Iron Doors. Any remaining balance will need to be paid in full by the customer.
In stock item:
• All returns must be within 15 days of receipt of goods. Restocking fees equal 30% of the total invoice price less shipping cost. Shipping cost is not refundable. The customer is responsible for all charges relating to the return, such as shipping cost and crating. This return policy is in effect from the moment the item has shipped out of warehouse. An order can be canceled if the order has not been shipped without incurring any fees.
Custom made item:
• Due to the nature of the custom item, Excalibur Iron Doors reserves the right to refuse any return or cancellation. This return policy is in effect from the moment the item is manufactured. An order can be canceled if the order has not been manufactured and no fees will be assessed.
If Excalibur Iron Doors agrees to return the goods due to faults on Excalibur Iron Doors:
• Excalibur Iron Doors will be responsible for charges relating to the return.
• The customer will not be charged the 30% restocking fees.
The returned goods must be in a salable condition.
Allows light to pass through, providing visibility, enhancing aesthetics, and offering versatility with privacy options available.
Features a textured pattern that adds visual interest, while still allowing light to pass through and maintaining privacy.
Textured glass, featuring vertical or horizontal grooves that add a unique visual effect, while still allowing light to pass through and providing a level of privacy.
Translucent type of glass, characterized by its smooth and frosted appearance, which diffuses light and offers a degree of privacy while maintaining a soft, elegant aesthetic.
Textured type of glass, featuring a pattern that resembles raindrops running down a window. It provides a level of privacy by obscuring direct visibility while allowing light to pass through, adding both visual interest and a sense of elegance to the door design.
Decorative type of glass, created by applying a special glue and then peeling it off, resulting in a textured pattern that resembles frost or ice crystals. It offers a unique and sophisticated look while still allowing light to pass through, adding visual interest and a level of privacy to the door design.
Come visit us!
We are located in 11918 Warfield St, San Antonio, TX 78216
Monday - Friday from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday by appointment only
Or call us at (210) 672-7882 // (270) 216-2743